Recently we fitted out a custom Ford Ranger Lithium Dual Battery System.
On this Ford Ranger Lithium Dual Battery System we installed:
- 125Ah Enerdrive B-Tech Lithium Battery
- Enerdrive DC2DC 40+ Battery Charger
- 2x Grey Anderson Plugs
- Red Anderson Plug
The customer wanted a custom Lithium Dual Battery System on their Ford Ranger. For this system, we installed an Enerdrive 125Ah B-Tech Lithium Battery into the tub of the vehicle.
Once the battery was fitted we installed the Enerdrive DC2DC Charger to charge the auxiliary battery from the vehicle starting system. We also installed 2 Grey Anderson plugs in the vehicle so the customer can power their 12V accessories. We also installed a Red Anderson plug in the tub of the vehicle so the customer can connect up a solar panel to charge to their auxiliary battery.
The customer also just purchased a new caravan and wanted to get everything set up for towing. On the tow bar of the vehicle we installed:
- Grey Anderson plug for charging the caravan batteries while driving
- Red Anderson plug to power the caravan’s ESC
- Fridge power feed via the 12 pin plug
- Caravan Rear Vision Camera system – this allows the customer to see behind the caravan while driving and reversing, making it much easier and safer to change lanes on a highway or park up in those tight caravan sites.
We can customise a Dual Battery System to suit your vehicle and your needs. Whether it is under-bonnet, under-tray, portable or fixed, we have a solution keep you powered up on the road and off the beaten track. If you would like any more information about the 12 Volt power options available for your vehicle or caravan, give us a call on 5479 6652 or contact us online.