Recently we fitted this custom Ford Ranger WildTrak Behind Seat Dual Battery System and a HEAP of accessories.
This customer had a very special request, to be able to use his battery system to make coffees on the road. So we came up with a completely custom solution to make sure he had all the power he needed on board.
For this Ford Ranger WildTrak Behind Seat Dual Battery System and Accessory Installation we installed:
- 2x 100Ah Slimline Baintech Lithium Battery
- Redarc 1240D 40amp DC-DC charger
- Redarc 2000W Pure Sine Inverter
- Victron Bluetooth Battery Monitor
- EverKool 80L Fridge
- Dunn & Watson 95L Fridge Slide
- ARB Air Compressor Kit
- Advanced ICE Rear Camera Integration
- 4x NightArmour SPOTTER LED Work Light
- Rhino-Rack Pioneer Platform
- Socket Box with Anderson Plug, 12V Cigarette Sockets & Dual USB
What are the advantages of an In-Cab Dual Battery System?
A behind seat system is the perfect solution is perfect as it mounts behind the rear seat and is wired to your charge system to charge the battery while your driving. We can also run cable to plugs or sockets anywhere in the vehicle to power any of your devices (fridges, work lights etc.)
We can customise a Dual Battery System to suit your vehicle and your needs. Whether it is under-bonnet, under-tray, in-cab, portable or fixed, we have a solution to keep you powered up on the road and off the beaten track.