Review Cobb and Co Nine Mile Camping Grounds
Cobb and Co Nine Mile Camping Grounds is without a doubt our favourite non-beach place to camp. We have been there four times in the last couple of years. It takes just over one hour from Buddina on the Sunshine Coast.
There are loads of camping options, in the bush, down by the billabong, in open fields or our favourite in “Jim Kerr Camp” near the fort, flying fox and BMX track.
Here’s a quick snapshot of why the kids love it
- The pirate ship playground – no words required, just check out the photos.
Here’s why the parents love Cobb and Co Nine Mile Camping Grounds
1. Kids entertainment – as per above, so many things to do to keep them occupied
2. Dog-Friendly – our pooch Oscar loves coming along camping and roaming around with the kids in the wide open spaces.
3. Campfires are permitted – we love having a camp fire. Cooking a pot roast and marshmallows at night while star gazing is all a part of the country camping experience.
4. Wide Open Spaces, the camp sites are numbered and they are super roomy so your not on top of your neighbour, lots are in the shade of big trees